This Butterfinger Protein Oatmeal recipe has all of the flavors of a regular Butterfinger in a quick, healthy, and high protein meal!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/8 Cup (1 Ounce) Water
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Butterscotch Pudding (if you can’t find pudding you can use 1/2 Teaspoon Butterscotch Extract)
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 475
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 593mg
- Carbs: 48g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 37g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your Oatmeal for around 2:00. While the Oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Enjoy!
- Top or add into your oatmeal some more chocolate syrup, nuts, raisins, whipped cream, nutella, or even some Greek yogurt!