Start your morning with this delicious, healthy, energy boosting , fiber filled, and high PROTEIN oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (Or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (13g) Flaxseed Meal
- 2 Tablespoons (12g) Powdered Regular/Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Low Fat Cinnamon Graham Cracker (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 444
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 491mg
- Carbs: 45g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 39g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Top with a little crushed up Low Fat Graham Cracker and Ground Cinnamon (Optional). Enjoy!
- Add more Instant Coffee for more of a boost!
- Top or add into your oatmeal some maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit, and/or nuts for some extra fats!