If you like mousse than you’re going to love this Healthy Low Calorie Protein Mousse recipe that is not just full of flavor but high in protein and fiber as well!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Container (6 Ounces/170g) Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons (18g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 3 Packets Sweetener
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 517
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 605mg
- Carbs: 49g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 25g
- Protein: 69g
Combine all of your ingredients together into either a bowl or food processor. Mix everything together with either a hand mixer or your food processor for 3:00. Pour your mix into a bowl or on top of your Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts!
- Top with some fat free whipped cream, cool whip, nuts, etc!
- Use other flavors such as Vanilla or Strawberry Protein Powder with Vanilla or Strawberry Greek Yogurt!