Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite carbohydrates and they are packed with flavor so throwing them into a pie (who doesn’t love a good pie) was stomach-rumbling thought! If you like sweet potatoes, you’ll love this protein sweet potato pie recipe.
Here is the recipe:
- 1LB of Sweet Potato
- 60G Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Sweetener
- 2 Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
Mix it all together until it is a good consistency and cook 1 hour on 350 or until it looks done.
- Use fat free whip cream to top it!
- Use ingredients (protein) that tastes good!
- Mix and match like flavors!