Combine your love for jalapenos with your love for tacos! These Low Carb Jalapeno Tacos are packed with flavor, calorie friendly and just spicy enough! Did I mention you only need a couple ingredients to make them!?
Here is the recipe:
- 4 Ounces (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 4 Ounces Lean Ground Beef or Turkey (I prefer 93/7)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 Jalapenos
- Some Corn
- 1/4 Cup (28g) Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Cheese
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 369
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Carbs: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 46g
How to make:
- Brown your meat by cooking
- Add your Cream Cheese, Meat, and Taco Seasoning Mix into a bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Cut your Jalapenos down the long way (basically you want to open up the top with a little sliver).
- Deseed your Jalapenos by using a spoon or your hand and scooping them out (the more seeds you leave, the spicier they’ll be).
- Stuff your Jalapenos with your mix.
- Top them with your Corn and Cheese.
- Bake on 400F/204C for 22 minutes.
- Double or triple this recipe to make enough for everyone!
- Don’t like ground beef or turkey? Try ground chicken!