This quick, delicious, healthy, and high fiber Bulking Protein Shake recipe is a great way to get some extra calories in! The best part about it? You don’t need protein powder!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 4 Tablespoons (24g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 9 Tablespoons (138g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 Tablespoons (13g) Flaxseed Meal
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 732
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 669mg
- Carbs: 80g
- Fiber: 20g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 58g
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Use a frozen banana instead of ice!
- If you don’t like or can’t find vanilla Greek yogurt then just make sure to use a flavor that compliments the other flavors in your recipe!
- Look for the lowest sugar Greek yogurt you can find!