If you’re craving red velvet cake and want a healthier alternative then you’re going to love these quick, delicious, and cheap Protein Red Velvet Bites!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Serving (39g) Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 4 Tablespoons (68g) Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 Scoops (75g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Couple Drops Red Food Coloring (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 971
- Fat: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1048mg
- Carbs: 73g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 42g
- Protein: 82g
Calories in each bite (if you make 7):
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 149mg
- Carbs: 10.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 11.7g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Shape your mix into bites. Mouthgasm!
- If the mix is too sticky, put it in the fridge for a bit before you shape your bites!
- Double or triple the recipe to make enough for the whole week!