A cookie bowl with cookie filling all while being loaded with fiber and high in protein, what more could you ask for? This Quest Cookie Bowl recipe is absolutely delicious AND healthy!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bars (1 Bar = 1 Bowl)
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Per Bowl)
- A little Ground Cinnamon (Per Bowl)
- 1 Tablespoon (6g) Graham Cracker Crumbs (Per Bowl)
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (Per Bowl)
- A little Fat Free Whipped Cream (Per Bowl)
Calories in each Bowl:
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 359mg
- Carbs: 37g
- Fiber: 20.5g
- Sugar: 5.5g
- Protein: 28g
Take out your Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bars, unwrap them, and then put them onto either a plate or paper towel. Microwave your Quest Bars for :11 Seconds. Take out a large muffin pan, coat 2 spots (or however many bowls you’re making) of it with some non-stick cooking spray (1 spot = 1 bowl). Mold 1 Quest Bar in each coated spot. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 5:00. Add in your Greek Yogurt, Ground Cinnamon, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Chocolate Chips, and Whipped Cream into the bowls. Questgasm!
- Fill them with Protein Frosting, Jelly, Peanut Butter, or anything else you can think of instead of Greek Yogurt!