If you want a quick, delicious, and healthy way to kick that cheesecake craving then this Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Protein Oatmeal recipe is for you!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Strawberry Jelly
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Strawberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 402
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 492mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 37g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together. Cover your bowl/put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some fresh strawberry slices and whipped cream!