The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese - 120g Reduced Fat
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Use your favorite flavor!
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - 30g
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Preserves - Your Choice Flavor *Optional
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl or blender and mix them together
Take out a stovetop pan or griddle, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and let it heat up
Once it heats up pour in your mix, making your pancakes however big you want them
Cook each side for around 2-3 minutes depending on how big you make your pancakes
Use MORE coconut flour for thicker pancakes and LESS for thinner!
Calories in the WHOLE recipe (makes 2 servings):
- Calories: 555
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbs: 20g Net Carbs = 15g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 42g
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17.5g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 205mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 2.5g