Four words, Low Carb Pancakes Recipe! There’s now no excuse for eliminating pancakes from your diet. These pancakes are keto friendly and are guaranteed to satisfy all of your pancake cravings!
All you need is a bowl, 2 large eggs, 4 ounces of cream cheese, a scoop of your favorite flavor protein powder, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, and a tablespoon or two of some fruit preserves.
Using fruit preserves is a great way to change up the flavor. Between your protein powder flavor and your preserves, you’ll never get bored!
Why fruit preserves? Preserves uses the most fruit out of the three (preserves, jelly, and jam).
Mix or blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
Turn a burner or your griddle on medium heat and pour your low carb pancake mix into or on it.
Cook them for around 2 minutes a side.
Low Carb Pancakes Tips
There you have it! A simple, quick, fluffy, and delicious keto low carb pancakes recipe.
Are they good for the keto diet? Absolutely, coconut flour has a super high fiber content (5g per 2 tablespoons). These low carb pancakes only end up having around 15 grams of net carbs so I would definitely consider these keto friendly.
You can also:
- Reheat them in the microwave
- Make them thicker by adding more coconut flour
- Thinner by adding less coconut flour
Here’s a great blog post on Baking with Coconut Flour by Bob’s Red Mill
Let me know in the comments below what your topping is for this low carb pancakes recipe.
Now you must try our delicious Cottage Cheese Pancakes here!
Fluffy Low Carb Pancakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese - Reduced Fat
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Use your favorite flavor!
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Preserves - Your Choice Flavor *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl or blender and mix them together
- Take out a stovetop pan or griddle, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and let it heat up
- Once it heats up pour in your mix, making your pancakes however big you want them
- Cook each side for around 2-3 minutes depending on how big you make your pancakes
- Calories: 555
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbs: 20g Net Carbs = 15g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 42g
Leave a Comment