WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
- I collect information from you when you register on my site.
- When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
WHAT DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve my website. (I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
HOW DO I PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information)
- I may contract with third-party service providers to assist me in better understanding my site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on my behalf except to help me conduct and improve my business.
DO I DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect myself or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
ONLINE PRIVACY ONLY
This policy was last modified: January 2012