If you like chocolate or Nutella then you’re going to love this quick No Bake Nutella Protein Bars recipe! Packed with fiber, delicious, and FUN to make!
Start this one by taking out either food processor like this one or really powerful blender.
Add right into your processor or blender 1/2 cup of milk substitute, 3 scoops of a chocolate protein powder, 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 6 tablespoons of coconut flour, and 1 tablespoon of Nutella.
Process or blend everything together until it starts to clump up.
Pro tip? If your mix is too dry, add in some more milk substitute and if your mix is too wet, add in some more coconut flour!
Take out a baking sheet, optionally line it with some parchment paper, and shape your mix into your no bake Nutella protein bars. Parchment paper here will allow you to easily peel them off once they harden.
However big or small you make them is completely up to you! You could also shape them into balls or anything else, have fun with the recipe and let me know some of your variations in the comments below.
Is your mix sticking to your hands? You can resolve this 2 different ways:
- By keeping your hands damp while shaping them.
- By putting your mix in the fridge for a bit (10-20 minutes) before shaping them.
Protein Bar Chocolate Shell
Once your no bake Nutella protein bars have been shaped you’re going to melt 3 tablespoons of some dark chocolate chips. You can do this in either the microwave or on the stove.
To melt your chips on the stove all you have to do is take out a pan, turn you burner on low heat, and add your dark chocolate chips into it. The key is to melt your chocolate chips as slow as possible so that they don’t burn. Keep them moving as they melt!
Add that melted chocolate onto your no bake Nutella protein bars by either dipping your bars directly into it or by using a spoon. I like covering the tops and sides of mine.
Put your bars into the fridge for around 20 minutes so that they can harden up.
You’re done! Store them in the fridge or freezer and these bars should last weeks!
How about some Low Sugar Baked Protein Bars next!?
No Bake Nutella Protein Bars
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 4 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Scoops Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips - Dark
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips into a food processor or really powerful blender
- Process or blend everything together until it starts to get clumpy
- Shape your mix into bars
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Low Heat, and add your Chocolate Chips into it
- Slowly melt your Chocolate Chips while occasionally stirring them so they don’t burn
- Top your bars with your melted chocolate and put them in the fridge for 20 minutes or until the chocolate hardens around them
- Calories: 1108
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 700mg
- Carbs: 98g
- Fiber: 28g
- Sugar: 35g
- Protein: 98g
- Calories: 369
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 233.3mg
- Carbs: 32.6g
- Fiber: 9.3g
- Sugar: 11.6g
- Protein: 32.6g