If you like chocolate or Nutella then you’re going to love this quick No Bake Nutella Protein Bars recipe! Packed with fiber, delicious, and FUN to make!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3 Scoops (90g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (18.5g) Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons (45g) Dark Chocolate Chips
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1108
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 700mg
- Carbs: 98g
- Fiber: 28g
- Sugar: 35g
- Protein: 98g
Calories in each bar (if you make 3):
- Calories: 369
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 233.3mg
- Carbs: 32.6g
- Fiber: 9.3g
- Sugar: 11.6g
- Protein: 32.6g
Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips into a food processor or really powerful blender. Process or blend everything together until it starts to get clumpy. Shape your mix into bars. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Low Heat, and add your Chocolate Chips into it. Slowly melt your Chocolate Chips while occasionally stirring them so they don’t burn. Top your bars with your melted chocolate and put them in the fridge for 20:00 or until the chocolate hardens around them. Mouthgasm!
- These will last in the fridge over a month so double or triple a recipe to make a ton!
- If your mix is too dry, add in some more milk and if your mix is too wet, add in some more coconut flour!
- Put your bars on parchment paper or silicone so you can peel them off easily!
- Keep your hands damp when you shape your bars so the mix doesn’t stick to them!