Do you miss your birthday or just LOVE birthday cake? If so, you’re going to love this healthy, delicious, and quick Birthday Cake Protein Shake recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
- 1 Tablespoon (7g) Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons (12g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 392
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 294mg
- Carbs: 39g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 41g
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Top with some whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles!