If you like cookies OR pancakes then you’re going to LOVE these quick, healthy, and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Pancakes!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1 Large Egg (or 2 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese (or Greek Yogurt)
- 1 1/2 Scoops (56g) 100% Whey Pro-Amino Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 30 Grams Chocolate Chip Cookies
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 699
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 704mg
- Carbs: 64g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 68g
Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips and Cookies into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend those together. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix in and top each pancake you make with some of your Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookies that you’re going to crush up. After that pour some more of your mix on top covering your Chocolate Chips and crushed up Chocolate Chip Cookies so that they don’t burn when you flip them off. Cook each pancake for 2:00-3:00 a side! Mouthgasm!
- Top them with some chocolate syrup!
- Make the pancakes as small or as big as you want them!