Keep chocolate chips and cookie dough in your diet with these Cookie Dough Protein Pancakes! This easy protein pancake recipe is fluffy, delicious, healthy, and takes no time at all to make.
You’ll need either a food processor like this or good blender and either a pan or griddle to make your pancakes on. The processor or blender is a must as it’s needed to blend your rolled oats and cottage cheese in.
Start this one by adding right into your food processor or blender 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of butter extract, 1 large whole egg, 1 large egg white, 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and 1 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder.
Process or blend everything together until smooth.
Take out a pan or griddle, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-sticking cooking spray.
Pour some of your protein pancake mix onto your pan or griddle once it heats up. You can make your pancakes whatever size or shape you want!
Cookie Dough Protein Pancakes
After you pour your mix onto your pan or griddle you’re going to want to quickly add on a few chocolate chips and some healthy crushed up chocolate chip cookies. I used 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips and 30g total worth of cookies across all of my pancakes.
Top your pancakes with a little bit more mix so that you cover your chocolate chips and crushed up cookies. Doing this will prevent the cookie dough “topping” form burning when you flip them over.
Let each side of your cookie dough protein pancakes cook for 2-3 minutes. Depending on the size of your pancakes, this may take less or more time. Keep an eye on them and remember how long they took for next time!
Looking for a healthy and high protein topping? Try some of our Chocolate Protein Spread!
Cookie Dough Protein Pancakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1 Large Whole Egg - or 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese - Fat Free (or Greek Yogurt)
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Semi-Sweet
- 30 Grams Cookies - Chocolate Chip
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips and Cookies into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend those together
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and top each pancake you make with some of your Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookies (crush them up)
- Pour some more of your mix on top covering your Chocolate Chips and crushed up Chocolate Chip Cookies so that they don’t burn when you flip them over
- Cook each pancake for 2-3 minutes a side
- Calories: 699
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 704mg
- Carbs: 64g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 68g