The only way to describe this shake is by simply saying it tastes like a liquid thin mint cookie! Low fat, high in protein, and SO delicious! One of my favorite ways to kill a chocolate craving.
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk (or Chocolate Soy/Rice/Coconut Milk)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Serving (11g) Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Jello (Instant Pudding)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 634mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 44g
Blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Top it with some sugar free chocolate syrup!