Make your chicken meal prep great again with some Easy Baked Garlic Chicken! This high protein dinner recipe takes just a few minutes to make with common ingredients and is absolutely delicious.
For this quick meal prep you’re going to need a stovetop pan to prep your garlic, a bowl for your bread crumb mix, and a dish or pan to put your chicken into.
Take out your stovetop pan and turn your burner on low-medium heat. If you don’t have a good pan, here’s a link to the one I’ve been using lately and recommend.
Into your pan add 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt.
Mix those together while it heats up. After a couple minutes, once everything is blended, you can turn your burner off.
Take out and add into your mixing bowl 2/3 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs and 12 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese. Give those a quick mix until well incorporated.
Take out 3 pounds of chicken breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half.
Pro tip? Use the sliding scale below to double or even triple your recipe for meal prep!
Breaded Garlic Chicken
Flip each piece of chicken around in your olive oil mix then in your bread crumb mix until all of your pieces are fully coated.
Place your breaded chicken into a baking dish or pan optionally lined with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
Bake your easy baked garlic chicken on 425F/218C for around 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature of each piece of chicken is 165F/74C.
Remove your chicken from the oven and portion it out into however many servings you want!
Looking for a healthy side? Try some Cut Sweet Potatoes!
Easy Baked Garlic Chicken
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 3 Pounds Chicken Breast - 48 Ounces
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Minced Garlic - 5 Cloves
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- ⅔ Cup Bread Crumbs - 60g Whole Wheat
- 12 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese - 60g Grated
- Take out a large stovetop pan and turn your burner on Low-Medium heat
- Add in your Olive Oil, Garlic, and Garlic Salt
- Mix everything together
- Let those cook for a few minutes
- Turn your burner off
- Take out a large bowl
- Add in your Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese
- Mix them together
- Take out your Chicken Breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half
- Roll your pieces around in your Garlic mix then in your Bread Crumb mix
- Place them in a baking dish and put them in the oven on 425F/218C for 30-35 minutes
- Calories: 2581
- Fat: 89g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 2240mg
- Carbs: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 405g