If you want a Low Fat High Protein Peanut Butter then look no further! This recipe is quick, cheap, delicious, and packed with fiber as well!
Here is the recipe:
- 3 Scoops (90g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 16 Ounces (454g) Reduced Sodium Chickpeas
- 8 Tablespoons (48g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (18g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1208
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 1102mg
- Carbs: 107g
- Fiber: 34g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 123g
Calories in each serving (if you make 10):
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated Fat: .4g
- Sodium: 110.2mg
- Carbs: 10.7g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Protein: 12.3g
Drain and rinse your Chickpeas and then add all of your ingredients into either a blender or food processor. Blend or process everything together until it looks like peanut butter. Mouthgasm!
- Use a chocolate protein powder for more of a chocolate peanut butter taste!
- If it’s not blending or processing because it’s too thick, slowly add some water to it until it starts to!