Who doesn’t love a healthy, filling, moist, and calorie friendly brownie? This protein black bean brownies recipe will leave you craving more healthy brownies rather than the unhealthy alternative! One of my favorite sweet tooth killers.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) Protein Powder (Vanilla, Chocolate, or Natural)
- 1/4 Scoop (61g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons (32g) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 3 Large Whole Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons (20g) Baking Cocoa
- 15 Ounces (425g) Black Beans (Drained/Rinsed)
- 2-3 Tablespoons (30-45g) Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Calories in the whole recipe without chocolate chips:
- Calories: 1250
- Fat: 62g
- Saturated Fat: 46g
- Sodium: 1487mg
- Carbs: 104g
- Fiber: 32g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 69g
Drain and rinse your Black Beans. Add all of the ingredients together in a food processor or blender (aside from the Chocolate Chips). Process or blend everything together. Add in your Chocolate Chips or whatever else you’re using. Take out an 8×8 or 9×7 baking dish. Spray your dish with non-stick cooking spray. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 25:00-30:00. Try not to eat them all!
- You can put anything you want in/on top of this recipe such as white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, raisins, nuts, and so on!
- Use Sugar Free Chocolate Chips instead!