Three words, SLOW COOKER PIZZA! Yes, it’s amazing and yes, it’s actually LOW CARB! This Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken recipe tastes just as good as it looks, is packed with protein, comes in unlimited variations, and is great for meal prep!
Start this one by taking out your slow cooker. Coat your slow cooker with some non stick cooking spray or put in a slow cooker liner for easy clean up.
All you need to do now is add into it by layers 2 1/2 pounds of chopped up chicken breast, 20 ounces of the lowest sodium pizza sauce you can find, 1 teaspoon of some garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of oregano, whatever chopped up vegetables you want, some chopped up mushrooms, and some mini turkey pepperoni slices.
Throw your lid on and cook your slow cooker pizza chicken on low heat for 6-8 hours. You can also do high heat for 4-6 hours but I prefer low heat for this recipe.
Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken Cheese
Now I’m sure you’re wondering where the cheese is?! Well around 20-30 minutes before it’s done, sprinkle on 1 cup of a reduced fat pizza blend cheese or whatever cheese you want.
Put the cover back on and let that cook until melted!
Once melted, divide everything up into portions and throw them in the fridge for easy access. You should get 10 servings under 200 calories and around 5g of net carbs per serving.
This recipe will last around 5-7 days in the fridge.
I hope you guys like this one as much as me. Let me know down below what you guys like on your pizza so I can try out some new variations!
Try our Low Carb Keto Birthday Cake for dessert!
Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 ½ Pounds Chicken Breast - 44 Ounces
- 20 Ounces Pizza Sauce - Around 560g Low Sodium/Low Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- ½ Green Pepper - Chopped
- ½ Sweet Onion - Chopped
- ½ Cup Mushrooms - Chopped
- 1 Serving Pepperoni - 28g Slices (Mini Turkey)
- 1 Cup Pizza Cheese - 112g Reduced Fat (or whatever cheese you like)
- Chop up your Chicken, Vegetables, Mushrooms, and/or whatever else you’re using
- Coat your Slow Cooker with some non-stick cooking spray
- Add in by layers your Chicken then your Pizza Sauce, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Vegetables, Mushrooms, and Pepperoni Slices
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on Low or 4-6 hours on High
- Top with your Cheese 20-30 minutes before it’s done and continue cooking
- Calories: 1992
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 2304mg
- Carbs: 68g Net Carbs = 54g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 38g
- Protein: 340g
- Calories: 398
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 288mg
- Carbs: 13.6g Net Carbs = 10.8g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sugar: 7.6g
- Protein: 68g