Here are a few of my favorite healthy foods that I think more people should eat!
1. Avocados – besides having a variety of benefits for your health (including helping people with problems in the bedroom). Avocados are a great source of healthy fats and fiber.
2. Sweet Potatoes – one of the best vegetables you can eat. Loaded with carotenoids, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. A great source of carbohydrates.
3. Blueberries – a low-calorie source of fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients. They are also known to help short-term memory and reduce cell damage that comes with aging.
4. Lean Ground Turkey – low in fat, calories, and cholesterol while being high in protein. Tastes like a burger while having a host health benefits.
5. Olive Oil – a wide variety of health benefits (as well as being great for hair hair/skin) and a great source of healthy fat.
As a woman trying to lose weight and tone up, how much avocado would you recommend eating in a serve?
This would depend on your end goal for the day. As a “base” I’d say 1/4 to 1/2 of a whole avocado would be fine however if you need more fats in the day then you could eat more…it all depends on your calorie/macro goals. 🙂