Make chocolate AND peanut butter for breakfast happen with these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Crepes! This high protein crepe recipe takes just a few minutes to prep, is absolutely delicious, and a great healthy way to start your day!
For this one you’re going to need either a food processor or blender to get your crepe mix as smooth as you need it to be. If you don’t have a food processor, here’s a link to food processor that I use and recommend.
Protein Crepe Ingredients
Add right into your food processor or blender 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, 3 large egg whites or 9 tablespoons of liquid egg whites, 1 banana, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 1/2 scoops of a chocolate protein powder, 2 tablespoons of regular or chocolate powdered peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips, 1 container of a vanilla Greek yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Process or blend everything together until you have your chocolate peanut butter protein crepes mix. You’ll know your mix is ready once your rolled oats look fully incorporated.
Take out a stovetop pan or griddle, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your protein crepe mix in once it heats up and flip your crepe(s) after 1-2 minutes. Repeat until your mix is gone.
You can make your chocolate peanut butter protein crepes however big you want them but remember to keep in mind that your cooking time may change if you’re making more or less than 6 protein crepes.
Remove your crepes from the heat and top them! I like to top my chocolate peanut butter protein crepes with some whipped cream and sugar free chocolate syrup.
Other great topping options? More peanut butter, Greek yogurt, crushed up nuts, and so on!
Let us know what you top yours with in the comments below.
Pair these crepes with a delicious Nutella Protein Shake!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Crepes
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 9 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - or 3 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Peanut Butter - Regular or Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Sugar Free
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- Combine all of your ingredients together into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Take out stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with non-stick cooking spray
- After your pan heats up add your mix in and cook each side of your crepe for 1-2 minutes
- Calories: 905
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 768mg
- Carbs: 96g
- Fiber: 19g
- Sugar: 31g
- Protein: 83g
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 128mg
- Carbs: 16g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Sugar: 5.1g
- Protein: 13.8g
Leave a Comment