This quick, healthy, and delicious Nutella Protein Shake recipe is guaranteed to kill any craving you may have!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon (18.5g) Nutella
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (56.5g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/4 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 454
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 533mg
- Carbs: 44g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 38g
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Top with some whipped cream, cocoa powder, and banana slices!