It’s the holiday season so we’re gonna start it off right with some eggnog (and no, not the kind you drink at your office Christmas party to relax but end up confessing your feelings to 17 people you don’t know). Today, we’re just gonna make some no regret EGGNOG PROTEIN PANCAKES!
To make these, add into a bowl 1 large egg, 2 large egg whites, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1/4 cup of eggnog, 4 ounces of cream cheese, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder. Mix those together until smooth then take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some cooking spray. Pour your mix in once it heats up and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes! You can make your pancakes as big or as small as you want or even make some holiday shapes out of them if you wanna get really creative.
So there are your eggnog pancakes which go great with some sugar free syrup! Speaking of that, what is your favorite brand of sugar free syrup? I know a lot of them cause digestion issues so I’m curious as to what you guys like, let me know in the comments below!
Labrada Protein Powder here: http://bit.ly/2tKBmeG
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop (38g) 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Eggnog or Eggnog Substitute (Almond Milk Eggnog!)
- 4 Ounces (120g) Cream Cheese (Fat or Reduced Fat Preferred)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 546
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 542mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 62g
How to make:
- Combine all of your ingredients into either a bowl, blender, or food processor
- Mix everything together
- Turn your burner on medium heat, coat a pan with non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in
- Cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
- Top with a little ground cinnamon and sugar free syrup!