Start your morning off right with some healthy & DELICIOUS Coffee Pancakes! These pancakes are packed with protein, only take around 10 minutes, and will give you a nice little boost!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Chocolate Protein Powder (or Vanilla/Unflavored) (I prefer Labrada Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder)
- 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 729
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 544mg
- Carbs: 66g
- Fiber: 22g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 78g
How to make:
- Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender.
- Process or blend everything together until no clumps are left.
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes.
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
- Sweeten up your pancakes with some sweetener, honey, or brown rice syrup!
- Double or triple the recipe to make more or bigger pancakes!
- Use different roasts to change up the flavor of your pancakes!