Are you ready to do breakfast right with these delicious Coffee Protein Pancakes!? These healthy coffee pancakes only need a few ingredients, come packed with protein, have just enough caffeine to give you a boost, and only take around 10 minutes to make!
Start this one with something to mix your coffee protein pancakes in. A bowl, food processor, or a blender like I’m using today all work great.
All you need to do is add everything into whatever you’re using starting with 1 large egg, 2 large egg whites, 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 1/2 scoops of a chocolate protein powder, 6 tablespoons coconut flour, 1 container of Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of coffee, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
You can easily switch up the flavors here by using complimenting protein powder and Greek yogurt flavors. Chocolate with banana Greek yogurt, vanilla with cinnamon bun Greek yogurt, and so on.
Let me know your favorite variations below! Chocolate protein powder and red velvet Greek yogurt is one of my personal favorites.
Mix, process, or blend all of those ingredients for your coffee protein pancakes together until smooth.
Take out a stovetop pan or griddle once your mix is smooth, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your mix onto your pan or griddle after it reaches temperature and let each side cook for a couple minutes.
Repeat this process until all of your coffee pancakes are done.
However big or small you want to make your pancakes is completely up to you. Keep in mind that the bigger your pancakes are, the longer they’ll take to cook.
How much caffeine do these coffee pancakes have? Anywhere from 40-100mg depending on the roast/how concentrated your coffee is. Use a cold brew concentrate for maximum caffeine.
Coffee Protein Pancakes Tips
- Sweeten them up with some sweetener, honey, or brown rice syrup!
- Double or triple the recipe using the scale system below to make more or bigger pancakes.
- Use different roasts to change up the flavor of your pancakes.
Pair these protein pancakes with our Cold Brew Coffee recipe!
Coffee Protein Pancakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats - 40g
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - 45g Chocolate
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - 45g
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - 150g Fat Free Vanilla
- ½ Cup Coffee - 4 Ounces
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together until no clumps are left
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes
- Calories: 729
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 544mg
- Carbs: 66g
- Fiber: 22g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 78g