This Homemade Weight Gainer Protein Powder recipe is not only easy to make and but also CHEAP, delicious, extremely healthy, low in fat, AND high in fiber as well!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (60g) Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (18g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (11g) Chocolate Mix
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 573
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 465mg
- Carbs: 67g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 56g
Combine all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender. Process/blend until everything is powder. Mix into a shake or put into a rubbermaid container Enjoy!
- Make enough to last you all week, store it in a rubbermaid container, and then take it with you!