Bored with chicken? Love garlic? Look no further! Take your meal prep game to the next level with these absolutely delicious Low Carb Cheesy Garlic Chicken Rollups!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup (90g) Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons (60g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Jumbo Egg
- 2 Tablespoons (28g) Butter
- 7 Ounces (196g) Fat Free Cream Cheese (or Cottage Cheese)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic
- 2 Pounds (32 Ounces) Chicken Breast
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1904
- Fat: 68g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 2590mg
- Carbs: 80g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 243g
Calories in each rollup (if you make 4):
- Calories: 476
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 647.5mg
- Carbs: 20g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 5.7g
- Protein: 60.7g
How to make:
- Take out 3 bowls.
- Add your Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese into the first bowl and mix those together.
- Add your Egg and melted Butter into the next bowl and mix those together.
- Add your Cream Cheese, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, and Garlic into the last bowl and mix those together until creamy.
- Take out your Chicken Breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half so that they are thin enough to roll.
- Dunk each piece of chicken lightly into your egg mix then into your bread crumb mix and place your pieces on a baking pan.
- Put some of your cream cheese mix on top of the chicken (near the end of it so it can roll in), roll your chicken up, and insert two toothpicks to secure your rollup.
- Bake your rollups on 350F/176C for 35 minutes.
- Reheat them using the toaster oven to keep the crispiness alive!
- These will last around 5-7 days in the fridge!