Celebrate your birthday early with this healthy, quick, fun, and delicious No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake! This high protein dessert recipe takes just minutes to make with simple ingredients.
Start this no bake recipe off with a mixing bowl and something to mix all of your ingredients together with. You could also save some time here by mixing everything right in your serving dish (mason jars work for great for this!).
Add right into whatever you’re using 2 tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of butter extract, 2 teaspoons of your choice sweetener, and 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder.
Use fat free, reduced fat, or full fat ingredients for this no bake birthday cake cheesecake depending on your macros. Reduced or full fat ingredients really won’t add THAT much fat to the recipe.
Mix all of those ingredients together. I like using a hand mixer for this but a spoon or any other mixing utensil will work just as good.
Last, lightly mix in 2 teaspoons of rainbow sprinkles and pour your mix into your serving dish if you didn’t make it in this. Top your no bake birthday cake cheesecake with another 2 teaspoons of rainbow sprinkles and anything else you want!
This step is optional but to optimize your cheesecake texture you can wrap it up and put it in the fridge for a couple hours.
That’s it, your no bake birthday cake cheesecake is done! Let me know in the comments below how you liked it or any changes you made to switch it up.
How about a Keto Birthday Cake next?
No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 6 Tablespoons Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Sweetener
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 4 Teaspoons Sprinkles - Rainbow
- Take out a bowl and add all of your ingredients into it aside from your Rainbow Sprinkles
- Mix those ingredients together
- Add in 2 Teaspoons of Rainbow Sprinkles and lightly mix those in
- Pour your mix into a smaller bowl and top it with the other 2 Teaspoons of Rainbow Sprinkles
- Wrap it up and put it into the fridge for a couple hours for more a cheesecake texture (recommended)
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 41g