’Tis the season for hot chocolate so here is my Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Protein Shake which is a delicious, guilt-free, and much healthier alternative!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (56.7g) Chocolate Shake Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Sweetener
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 384mg
- Carbs: 40g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 34g
Get a blender (preferred) or shaker bottle, add all of your ingredients into it, and then blend/mix everything together. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burn on Low-Medium Heat, and then pour your mix in. Heat your mix up for around 3:00-4:00 (right before it starts to boil) while occasionally stirring it so that it doesn’t burn.
- Make sure to keep stirring everything around so it doesn’t burn!
- Top it with some whipped cream!