Can you guess what we’re starting this one off with? A slow cooker, YOU NEED ONE! If you don’t have one, buy this one.
Next, you need 2 pounds of a lean cut of beef, I prefer top round…plus it’s pretty cheap. Cube your beef and throw it into your slow cooker.
On top of that 1/4 cup of a low sodium soy sauce, 1/2 cup of a low carb and sugar teriyaki sauce, 3 ounces of pineapple juice, 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of a brown sugar substitute like Sukrin Gold, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 2 teaspoons of xanthan gum to thicken it up, 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, 1/2 chopped up white onion, and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki Vegetables
If you want to throw anything else in like a vegetable such as broccoli which pairs really well with this recipe, you can do that now.
If not, mix everything together and turn your slow cooker on low heat for 6-8 hours or high heat for around 4 hours.
There you go, a super quick slow cooker beef teriyaki meal prep recipe. To portion this out all you need to do is weigh the whole recipe and divide by how many servings you want. I usually make around 6 and each serving has 34 grams of protein!
Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Pounds Beef - Lean Cut – I like Top Round
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce - Low Sodium
- ½ Cup Teriyaki Sauce - Low Carb/Sugar
- 3 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Substitute - I like Sukrin Gold
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- ½ Large White Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Cut your Beef into cubes and chop up your Onion
- Add all of the ingredients into your slow cooker
- Mix everything together
- Cook it on Low Heat for 6-8 hours or High for around 4 hours
- Calories: 1761
- Fat: 89g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Sodium: 5050mg
- Carbs: 36g Net Carbs = 32g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 204g
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 14.8g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 841.6mg
- Carbs: 6g Net Carbs = 5.4g
- Fiber: .6g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 34g