Do you want a delicious, quick, and high protein alternative to regular crepes? If so, you’re in luck! This Protein Crepes recipe is all of that and more!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons (13g) Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese (or 1/2 Cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt)
- 1/2 Banana
- 3/4 Cup (12 Tablespoons/184g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 573
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 620mg
- Carbs: 54g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 69g
Blend or process your Rolled Oats until they look like flour. Combine all of your ingredients into a large bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a large stove top pan, turn your burner on Low-Medium heat, and spray your pan with some non-stick cooking spray. Once your pan heats up pour your mix in (more for a thicker crepe or less for a thinner crepe). Cook for 2:00-3:00 a side! Mouthgasm!
- Top with cool whip, whipped cream, sugar free chocolate syrup, nuts, cocoa powder, or anything else you can think of!