You’ll never want to drink iced coffee any other way once you try this high protein and delicious Iced Coffee Protein Shake recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- However much Coffee you want to add
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- Make coffee ice cubes by freezing some of your coffee in an ice cube tray!
- Make sure your Coffee + Protein Powder flavors compliment each other!
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 287mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 28g
Combine all of the ingredients into a shaker bottle. Shake them together. Drink. Brain freeze!