Today we reinvent Chicken Cordon Bleu in our slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu one is PACKED with protein! It also takes less time to prep than the original recipe and tastes even better the next day!
Start by mixing together 1 big can or 2 small cans of 98% fat free cream of chicken and 1 cup of milk or milk substitute until smooth.
Take out your slow cooker and
Add in 2 pounds of chopped up chicken breast. Chop your chicken into bites but make sure not to chop them too small. You also don’t want huge pieces of chicken in your cordon bleu either. Pour in half of your cream of chicken mix and mix those together.
On top of that you’ll want to evenly distribute your 6 ounces of sliced ham, 4 ounces of sliced Swiss cheese, the other half of your cream of chicken mix, 1 box of stuffing, and 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
If you did it right, it should look amazing by this point!
Slow Cooker Time
Throw your lid on and let your slow cooker chicken cordon bleu cook on low heat for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
I like to portion this one out into 6 servings which come out to around 335 grams each. Each serving will give you 50 grams of protein. Not bad, right? You can always make more or less servings depending on your goals.
Another thing I should mention here is if you don’t like the serving sizes suggested below, adjust them to fit your diet!
Too many calories? Make 12 servings which drops your calories to under 250 per serving. Not enough calories? Make 3 series and double the calories.
Does that make sense? It’s super easy once you understand it. Everything in moderation!
Ready to try out our Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala recipe next?
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1 Cup Milk Substitute or Milk (8 Ounces)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken 22.6 Ounces/640g Total 98% Fat Free
- 2 Pounds Chicken Breast 32 Ounces
- 6 Ounces Ham Sliced
- 4 Ounces Swiss Cheese Sliced
- 6 Ounces Stuffing 168g
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Unsalted
- Mix together your Cream of Chicken and Milk until smooth
- Add into the bottom of your lined (optional) slow cooker your chopped up Chicken Breast and 1/2 of your Cream of Chicken mix
- Mix those together
- Top with your Ham and Cheese
- Pour the other 1/2 of your Cream of Chicken mix on those
- Top with your Stuffing and melted Butter
- Cook on Low Heat for 5-6 hours or High for 3-4 hours
- Calories: 2861
- Fat: 89g
- Saturated Fat: 38g
- Sodium: 4972mg
- Carbs: 215g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 25g
- Protein: 300g
- Calories: 476
- Fat: 14.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Sodium: 828.6mg
- Carbs: 35.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Protein: 50g