These protein pumpkin brownies are absolutely delicious! If you love pumpkin like me, you’ll love this recipe.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops (60g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 8 Tablespoons (40g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sweetener
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup (244g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 10-15 Drops Liquid Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Turn your Rolled Oats into oat flour by blending or processing them together until they look like flour. Combine all of your ingredients together into either a large bowl, food processor, or blender. Mix everything together. Take out a baking dish and coat it with non-stick cooking spray. Bake on 375°F/190°C for 20:00-25:00. Let cool, cut, and devour!
- Tip: Top them with my protein frosting recipe!