Chicken pot pie, bodybuilding edition! This Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie recipe is super easy to make, packed with protein, has all the right flavor, and is great for meal prepping! If you’re looking to level up your pot pie then this is the recipe to try.
The first thing you need to do for this one is to take out 5 pounds of chicken breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them into smaller pieces. I usually make mine bite sized!
Add your pieces into your slow cooker followed by 3 cans of cream of chicken, 1 can of cream of celery, 1 can of cream of mushroom, 1 1/2 teaspoons of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms, 5 packets or cubes of low/no sodium chicken bouillon, 1 cup of chopped carrots, 16 ounces of frozen mixed vegetables, 1 cup of chopped celery, and 8 washed and chopped medium potatoes.
Don’t have a slow cooker? Here’s a link to the one we’ve been using forever and highly recommend!
Mix all of those ingredients until everything for your slow cooker chicken pot pie is well incorporated. I like using my hand(s) to do this!
Pro tip? Chop up your vegetables and potatoes however big you want them.
Put your cover on, turn your slow cooker on high heat, and let your slow cooker chicken pot pie cook for around 5-6 hours.
Turn your slow cooker off and portion out your recipe into however many servings you want. I made 10 servings today.
Ready for dessert? How about some Mini Chocolate Protein Cakes!?
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 5 Pounds Chicken Breast - 80 Ounces
- 3 Cans Cream of Chicken - 32.25 Ounces/915g Healthy Request/Fat Free
- 1 Can Cream of Celery - 10 3/4 Ounces/305g 98% Fat Free
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom - 10 3/4 Ounces/305g 98% Fat Free
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 5 Cubes Bouillon - Chicken Low/No Sodium (or Packets)
- 1 ½ Cups Mushrooms - 120g Sliced
- 1 Cup Celery - 120g Chopped
- 1 Cup Carrots - 128g Chopped
- 16 Ounces Mixed Vegetables - 453g Frozen
- 8 Medium Red Potatoes
- Take out your Chicken Breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half
- Chop up your Celery, Carrots, and Red Potatoes
- Combine all of your ingredients into your slow cooker
- Mix everything together
- Cook on High Heat for 5-6 hours
- Calories: 4939
- Fat: 47g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 6504mg
- Carbs: 439g
- Fiber: 61g
- Sugar: 70g
- Protein: 690g
- Calories: 493
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 650.4mg
- Carbs: 43.9g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 69g