Are you ready to make a homemade dessert nut butter in 5 minutes or less? This S’mores Protein Peanut Butter is absolutely delicious, easy to make, packed with protein, and goes great on almost everything!
For this recipe you’re going to need a food processor or really powerful blender and something to store your s’mores protein peanut butter in.
Add right into your food processor or blender 16 ounces of unsalted dry roasted peanuts, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and 4 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Process or blend those ingredients together until it starts to look creamy.
Not getting creamy? If it appears to be too dry, add in a little bit more peanut oil to the recipe. You can factor in the extra calories for this added peanut oil later.
Once creamy, add in 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips, 2 teaspoons of light brown sugar, and 2 scoops of a vanilla or chocolate protein powder.
Homemade Peanut Butter
Process or blend those ingredients in until it looks like s’mores protein peanut butter. This should take around 1-2 minutes at most.
As mentioned above, if you’re having trouble processing or blending it (too dry) you should add in a little more peanut oil to the recipe. The culprit for it drying out too much at this step could be your protein powder, especially if it has xanthan gum in it.
Continue by adding in 10 tablespoons of marshmallow bits and 2 full crushed up sheets of graham crackers. Lightly mix those in with a spoon.
Pour your s’mores protein peanut butter into a couple half pint mason jars with lids like these and top them!
Eat this by itself, in your oatmeal, on some S’mores Protein Pancakes, or anything that would compliment the flavor! Let us know what you use this on down below in the comments.
S’mores Protein Peanut Butter
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 16 Ounces Peanuts - Unsalted Dry Roasted
- 4 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips - Semi-Sweet
- 3 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla or Chocolate
- 10 Tablespoons Marshmallow Bits
- 2 Sheets Graham Cracker - Low Fat Honey
- Take out a food processor or really powerful blender
- Add in your Peanuts, Peanut Oil, and Vanilla Extract
- Process or blend those ingredients together until they start to turn creamy
- Add in your Salt, Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, and Protein Powder
- Process or blend all of those together until it looks like peanut butter (it usually takes around 1-2 minutes)
- Add in your Marshmallow Bits, crush up your Graham Crackers, and add those in
- Lightly mix everything together
- Calories: 4193
- Fat: 309g
- Saturated Fat: 56g
- Sodium: 650mg
- Carbs: 187g
- Fiber: 46g
- Sugar: 72g
- Protein: 166g
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 9.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbs: 5.8g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Protein: 5.1g