Take the campfire to breakfast with these S’mores Protein Pancakes! This healthy pancake recipe is easy to make, delicious, packed with protein, and guaranteed to curb your cravings for s’mores!
For this protein pancake recipe you’re going to need a blender or food processor and a pan or griddle. I’m using a blender and pan today too.
S’mores Pancake Mix
Add right into your blender or processor 3 large egg whites or 9 tablespoons of liquid egg whites, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar, 1 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Blend or process all of those s’mores protein pancakes ingredients together until smooth.
Add into a small bowl 1 1/2 tablespoons of chocolate chips, 4 tablespoons of marshmallow bits, and 1 crushed up full sheet of graham crackers.
Mix all of those ingredients together.
This s’mores mix will be used inside your s’mores protein pancakes and as a topping for them.
Take out a pan or griddle, turn your burner on medium heat, and let that heat up for a couple minutes.
Coat your pan or griddle with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in. You can make your s’mores protein pancakes however big you want them but keep in mind that your cooking time(s) will change depending on their size.
Top each protein pancake with some of your s’mores mix and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes.
If your s’mores mix is sticking to your pan you can pour a little bit more pancake mix over your s’mores mix to prevent this.
Repeat until all of your pancake mix is gone!
Before you eat these s’mores protein pancakes you can top them some Greek yogurt (use a s’mores flavored Greek yogurt!) and the rest of your s’mores mix.
Still craving s’mores? Try our Protein S’mores Cookie Dough Dip next!
S’mores Protein Pancakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 9 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - or 3 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese - Fat Free
- ¾ Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Chocolate Chips - Semi-Sweet
- 4 Tablespoons Marshmallow Bits
- 1 Sheet Graham Cracker - Low Fat Honey
- Combine all of your ingredients for the Pancake Mix into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Add all of the ingredients for your Topping into a bowl (make sure to crush up your Graham Crackers)
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in, top each pancake with some of your Topping, and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes
- Calories: 826
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1036mg
- Carbs: 95g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 80g