Spice up your low carb chicken meal prep with this Sweet Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry! Easy to make in minutes, high in protein, and packed with all the right flavors.
Start this one by taking out 2 1/2 pounds of chicken breast, trimming the fat off of them, and cutting them into 1-1 1/2” pieces. Keep in mind that if you cut them bigger or smaller the recipe may take more or less time to cook. Ideally you want to make sure your chicken cooks to at least 165F/74C.
Add your chicken into a large bowl followed by 2 tablespoons of a reduced sodium soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
Give those ingredients a quick mix and let everything sit for around 10 minutes.
Stovetop Stir Fry
Take out a large stovetop pan, turn your burner on high heat, and add 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil into your pan. If you don’t have a good stovetop pan, here’s a link to the one we’ve been using forever and recommend!
Once your pan heats up, add your chicken in and keep it moving on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Turn your burner down to low-medium heat and mix in 2 bags (2 pounds) of frozen stir fry vegetables.
Don’t like or have access to frozen vegetables? Use fresh!
Fresh Stir Fry Vegetables
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Carrots
- 2 Cups Chopped Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Red Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Water Chestnuts
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
Turn your burner back up to high heat and let everything cook for 3-4 minutes while occasionally mixing everything around.
Turn your burner back down to low-medium heat and add in the rest of your ingredients starting with 1 more tablespoon of reduced sodium soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 10 teaspoons of chili sauce.
Mix all of those sweet Sriracha chicken stir fry ingredients together, cover your pan, and let it cook on low-medium heat for around 5 minutes.
Remove your pan from the heat, portion it out, and eat it as is or with:
- Quinoa, rice, potatoes, or noodles
- A wrap or burrito
- Low carb cauliflower rice
Let us know some of your favorite ways to eat this sweet Sriracha chicken stir fry in the comments below.
How about a Protein Pineapple Upside-Down Cake for dessert!?
Sweet Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 ½ Pounds Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce - Reduced Sodium
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 32 Ounces Stir Fry Vegetables - 2 Pounds Frozen
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 10 Teaspoons Chili Sauce - Sriracha
- Cut your Chicken Breast into small pieces
- Add your Chicken, Soy Sauce, and Apple Cider Vinegar into a bowl
- Mix those around
- Let them sit for 10-15 minutes
- Take out a large stovetop pan and turn a burner on High
- Pour your Olive Oil into your pan and let your pan heat up
- Add your Chicken on and cook it on High for 2-3 minutes (keep it moving)
- Turn your burner down to Low-Medium and Add in your Stir Fry Vegetables
- Mix everything together
- Turn your burner back up to High
- Cook your Stir Fry Vegetables for 3-4 minutes (keep it moving)
- Reduce your heat to Low-Medium and add in the rest of your ingredients
- Mix those together
- Cover your pan and let it cook on Low-Medium for 5 minutes
- Broccoli (2 Cups)
- Carrots (1 1/2 Cups)
- Sugar Snap Peas (2 Cups)
- Onions (1 Cup)
- Red Peppers (1 Cup)
- Water Chestnuts (1/2 Cup)
- Mushrooms (1 Cup)
- Calories: 1878
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 2306mg
- Carbs: 81g
- Fiber: 20g
- Sugar: 51g
- Protein: 321g