Three words sum this recipe up – chocolate, chocolate, and CHOCOLATE! If you like chocolate, you’re going to love these healthy and QUICK Triple Chocolate Protein Waffles!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Cups (120g) Rolled Oats (or Coconut Flour)
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese (or Greek Yogurt)
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 2 Large Egg Whites (or 1 Large Egg)
- 2 Scoops (56g) Heavenly Chocolate 100% Egg Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (per Waffle)
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 986
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 1033mg
- Carbs: 111g
- Fiber: 18g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 86g
Calories in each waffle (if you make 2):
- Calories: 493
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 516.5mg
- Carbs: 55.5g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Protein: 43g
Check out my cheap waffle maker: http://amzn.to/2kjF8pZ
Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend those together. Take out your waffle iron and let it heat up. Once it heats up, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, pour your mix in, top each waffle with 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, and then cook your waffles for around 2:00-3:00 or however long your waffle maker says to. Mouthgasm!
- Top them with some chocolate syrup!
- If you don’t have a waffle iron then use the mix to make really thick pancakes!
- If your mix is too thick then add some water to it!