Today we’re gonna take my current addiction (HOT CHEETOS) and send it on a healthier date with some chicken. This one is great for meal prep and super easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
Start with 3 servings of Cheetos, throw them in a plastic bag, and either take some anger out or just roll them until they’re crushed up a bit (you don’t want to turn them completely into “powder”). You could also use the bottom of a glass to crush them up too. Next take out 1/2 cup of a reduced fat or fat free ranch dressing and 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. Mix those together until smooth.
Now for your chicken you’ll need around 1 1/2 pounds cut up into strips, nuggets, or really however big you want them. Last, take out a baking pan, add on a rack so they don’t end up soggy, and coat the top with some cooking spray. Dunk each piece into your ranch mix then into your Cheetos mix, and place it onto your rack. Repeat until you throw them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 30-35 minutes.
So there you guys go, a quick little chicken recipe and really you can switch this up with your favorite dressing and/or favorite chips. Speaking of chips, since I’m on this kick…let me your favorite kind below in the comments (I need some new ones to try)!
Here is the recipe:
- 3 Servings Hot Cheetos (or Other Alternative)
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free/Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Pounds (24 Ounces) Chicken Breast
How to make:
- Crush up your Cheetos (throwing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin makes this super easy)
- Mix together your Ranch & Parmesan
- Cut up your Chicken Breast into strips or nuggets
- Take out a baking pan plus rack (a rack will prevent your strips or nuggets from getting soggy on the bottom)
- Coat your rack with some non-stick cooking spray
- Dunk each piece into your Ranch mix and then into your Cheetos mix
- Bake on 350F/176C for 30-35 minutes
- Reheat them in the microwave wrapped in a paper towel to help keep the crispiness!
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 1405
- Fat: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1602mg
- Carbs: 83g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 167g
Calories in each serving (if you portion into 5 containers):
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 320.4mg
- Carbs: 16.6g
- Fiber: .6g
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Protein: 33.4g