We’re gonna take my current addiction (Hot Cheetos) and send it on a healthier date with some…chicken! This Hot Cheetos Chicken recipe is great for meal prep and you only need 4 ingredients.
Start by putting 3 servings of Cheetos into a sealable plastic bag. You can either take some anger out or just roll them until they’re crushed up a bit. Don’t turn them completely into “powder”. Using the bottom of a glass to crush them up will work great too.
After you’ve crushed up your Cheetos take out 1/2 cup of a reduced fat or fat free ranch dressing and 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. Mix those together.
For your Cheetos chicken, you’ll need around 1 1/2 pounds cut up into strips, nuggets, or really whatever you want. I like to switch it up and make both!
Dunk & Bake!
Take out a baking pan, add in a cooling/baking rack so they don’t end up soggy, and coat the top with some cooking spray.
Dunk each piece into your ranch mix then into your Cheetos mix. Place them onto your rack and repeat until you’ve covered them all.
Throw them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 30-35 minutes.
There you go, a quick little hot Cheetos chicken recipe! I usually portion this one out into 5 servings.
You could also switch this up with your favorite dressing and/or favorite chips, you don’t have to use Cheetos! Let me what combinations you’ll try or your favorite combinations you have tried below.
Want another quick chicken recipe? Try our delicious baked Garlic Chicken next!
4 Ingredient Hot Cheetos Chicken
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 3 Servings Cheetos - or Other Alternative (I like Hot Cheetos)
- ½ Cup Ranch Dressing - Fat Free/Reduced Fat
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- 1 ½ Pounds Chicken Breast
- Crush up your Cheetos (throwing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin makes this super easy)
- Mix together your Ranch & Parmesan
- Cut up your Chicken Breast into strips or nuggets
- Take out a baking pan plus rack (a rack will prevent your strips or nuggets from getting soggy on the bottom)
- Coat your rack with some non-stick cooking spray
- Dunk each piece into your Ranch mix and then into your Cheetos mix
- Bake on 350F/176C for 30-35 minutes
- Calories: 1405
- Fat: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1602mg
- Carbs: 83g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 167g
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 320.4mg
- Carbs: 16.6g
- Fiber: .6g
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Protein: 33.4g