Ready to include pizza in your diet? This 5 Ingredient Low Carb Pizza recipe should do the trick! Easy to make with simple ingredients, healthy, packed with protein, and absolutely delicious!
You’ll need a mixing bowl, something to bake your low carb pizza on, and the most important thing? An oven!
Start this one by adding into your mixing bowl 2 large whole eggs, 4 large egg whites, 6 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of rolled oats turned into oat flour, 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese, and 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
Diet tip? You can easily reduce the sodium in this recipe by looking for lower sodium alternatives for each ingredients!
Mix all of those ingredients together with a hand mixer until your mix is smooth. If you leave your cream cheese out for a bit before you add it in it’ll soften up and mix in easier.
Homemade Oat Flour
To make oat flour all you need to do is add your rolled oats into either a food processor or blender and process or blender until they look like flour. Seriously, that’s it!
Take out a baking pan, dish, or pizza stone and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. You could also use parchment paper for easy clean up.
Low Carb Pizza Crust
Pour your mix onto whatever you’re using and do your best to shape pizza crust as you pour it on. You can also just use a spoon to shape it and make your pizza whatever shape you want!
The most important part of this step? Make sure that your pizza is level so that it bakes evenly.
Put your low carb pizza crust into the oven on 375F/190C for 25 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
Remove your crust from the oven and choose your favorite low carb toppings! Whatever sauce (think low sugar), healthy cheese, chopped vegetables, or other toppings you want is completely up to you.
Speaking of low carb toppings, let me know some of yours in the comments below!
The toppings I’m using today are 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, 1/2 cup of a Pizza cheese, and a couple slices of a fresh tomato!
Put your completed low carb pizza back into the oven on 375F/190C for around 10 minutes or until your cheese is melted.
Ready to try a Dessert Protein Pizza next!?
5 Ingredient Low Carb Pizza
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 6 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats - Turned into Oat Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¾ Cup Marinara Sauce
- ½ Cup Pizza Cheese - Reduced Fat
- 2-4 Slices Tomato
- Add all of your ingredients for the crust into a bowl and mix them together until all of the chunks are gone (letting your cream cheese soften up a bit before you add it in will make things easier)
- Take out a baking pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in
- Make your pizza whatever shape you want it, just make sure to level out the top so that it bakes evenly
- Bake on 375F/190C for 25 minutes
- Remove your pizza and add your toppings
- Put it back into the oven on 375F/190C for 10 minutes or until your cheese is melted
- Calories: 455
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 635mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 58g
- Calories: 782
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 805mg
- Carbs: 42g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 79g