Have you ever wanted pizza for DESSERT!? This Healthy Dessert Protein Pizza without Powder recipe makes that possible! Delicious, diet friendly, easy to make with simple ingredients…and the best part? You don’t need protein powder to make it!
For this dessert pizza recipe you’re going to need a mixing bowl for your ingredients, something to mix your ingredients with, a pan to cook your pizza on, and your favorite healthy dessert toppings!
Dessert Protein Crust
To make your crust add right into your mixing bowl 2 large whole eggs, 4 large egg whites, 4 tablespoons of coconut flour, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 12 tablespoons of cream cheese, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
Whether you use full fat, reduced fat, or fat free (what I used) ingredients is completely up to you and your diet!
Mix all of your crust ingredients together for around a minute or until your mix is smooth. Using a hand mixer like this will speed this process up.
Take out a baking sheet/pizza pan or stone, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix onto it. You’ll want to make sure that you shape your dessert protein pizza as you pour it.
Don’t want a round pizza? Have fun and shape it into whatever you want!
Make sure the top of your pizza is level/flat with a spoon so that it bakes evenly and put it right into the oven on 375F/190C for 20-25 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when your edges are golden brown.
Take your pizza out, let it cool, and get your favorite healthy dessert toppings ready.
Dessert Protein Pizza Topping
Once your pizza cools top it with 1 container of your choice flavor Greek yogurt and some crushed up mini cookies!
Other topping ideas?
- Peanut or other nut butter
- High protein granola
- Sugar free pudding
- Crushed up nuts
- Fresh or dried fruit pieces
- Chocolate or other chips
- A protein frosting recipe!
Let me know some of your favorite healthy toppings that you try in the comments below!
How about a Healthy Breakfast Pizza next?
Healthy Dessert Protein Pizza without Powder
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - or Oat Flour
- 12 Tablespoons Cream Cheese - Fat Free (or Cottage Cheese)
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 9 Mini Cookies
- Combine all of your ingredients for the crust in a large bowl
- Mix everything together
- Take out a baking sheet, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in
- Make your pizza whatever shape you want it, just make sure to level out the top so that it bakes evenly
- Bake on 375F/190C for 20-25 minutes
- Let it cool and top it with whatever you want
- Calories: 490
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 436mg
- Carbs: 35g
- Fiber: 16g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 58g
- Calories: 711
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 674mg
- Carbs: 64g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 71g