As soon as fall hits…I’m ready for pumpkin everything which brings us into our first pumpkin recipe of the year! These Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls are packed with fiber and only take around 5 minutes to make…
For this one all you need is a bowl and then 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 8 ounces of cream cheese (whether you use full fat, reduced fat, or fat free is up to you), 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 60 grams of Nature’s Way Hemp Cold Milled Powder (great way to add more fiber to your diet), 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, 1 tablespoon of a sweetener, and 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
Mix all of those up with a hand mixer until your mix is smooth and it should be pretty thick too. Fold in anything else you want into your mix like crushed up pecans, chocolate chips, and so on.
To shape your balls grab some of your mix (damp hands = no sticky hands), roll it around, and repeat. You can optionally roll them around in some crushed up graham crackers too if you can afford the carbs. Once your mix is gone throw them in the fridge for around an hour and they’ll harden up!
There’s pumpkin pie, pumpkin pizza (WHY?), pumpkin stew, pretty much pumpkin everything so my question to you guys is…what’s your favorite thing to put pumpkin in or on? Let me know in the comments below! Aside from this recipe of course, I love mixing it into some protein oatmeal or using it in my protein pancakes.
Customers can get a discount off their Nature’s Way order and New Customers can get an additional $5 off their minimum $40 order by clicking here!
- Nature’s Way, Organic Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin
- Nature’s Way, Organic, EfaGold, Hemp Protein & Fiber
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Pumpkin Puree
- 8 Ounces (240g) Cream Cheese (Fat Free, Reduced Fat, or Full Fat is up to you)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 60g Nature’s Way Hemp Cold Milled Powder
- 4 Tablespoons (20g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (15g) Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener (I like Erythritol)
- 1 Tablespoon (13g) Coconut Oil
- Pecans *Optional
- Graham Cracker Crumbs *Optional
- Add in or roll them around in whatever you’re craving at the time!
- Damp hands = no sticky hands (hint: when shaping)!
- Want vanilla pumpkin balls? Subtract the cocoa powder and add another teaspoon of vanilla extract!
How to make:
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl
- Mix everything together until smooth
- Fold in your Pecans or anything else you’re adding
- Shape your balls and optionally roll them around in your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Place them in the fridge for 1 hour
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 816
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1204mg
- Carbs: 90g (Net Carbs: 52g)
- Fiber: 38g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 60g
Calories in each ball (if you make 10):
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 120.4mg
- Carbs: 9g (Net Carbs: 5.2g)
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Protein: 6g