As soon as fall hits I’m ready for pumpkin everything! This brings us into our first pumpkin recipe of the year. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls are packed with fiber and only take around 5 minutes to make to let’s jump right into them.
For this one all you need is a bowl and then 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 8 ounces of cream cheese (whether you use full fat, reduced fat, or fat free is up to you), 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, 1 tablespoon of a sweetener, and 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
Mix all of those up with a hand mixer until your mix is smooth, it should be pretty thick. Fold in anything else you want into your future cheese balls like crushed up pecans, chocolate chips, and so on.
To shape your pumpkin cheesecake balls grab some of your mix, roll it around, and repeat. If you keep your hands damp, nothing will stick to them! You can optionally roll them around in some crushed up graham crackers too if you can afford the carbs.
Once your mix is gone throw them in the fridge for around an hour and they’ll harden up! If you can’t wait an hour, don’t worry…they’ll still be delicious!
There’s pumpkin pie, pumpkin pizza (WHY?), pumpkin stew, these pumpkin cheese balls, pretty much pumpkin everything. My question to you guys is, what’s your favorite thing to put pumpkin in or on? Let me know in the comments below! Aside from this recipe of course, I love mixing it into some protein oatmeal or using it in my protein pancakes!
Try out our Peanut Butter Pretzel Protein Balls next!
5 Minute PROTEIN Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree 122g
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese 240g (Fat Free, Reduced Fat, or Full Fat is up to you)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder or 60g Nature’s Way Hemp Cold Milled Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder 20g
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour 15g
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener I like Erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil 13g
- Pecans *Optional *Optional
- Graham Cracker Crumbs *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl
- Mix everything together until smooth
- Fold in your Pecans or anything else you’re adding
- Shape your balls and optionally roll them around in your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Place them in the fridge for 1 hour
- Calories: 816
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1204mg
- Carbs: 90g (Net Carbs: 52g)
- Fiber: 38g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 60g
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 120.4mg
- Carbs: 9g (Net Carbs: 5.2g)
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Protein: 6g