HEY! So its been awhile since I’ve shown you guys some balls, well today that ends. The 5 Minute Protein Cheesecake Balls I’m gonna show you today you don’t need an oven or microwave to make, they’re packed with protein, and pretty low carb if you want them to be!
Start this one with a large bowl and something to mix your ingredients with. I like using a hand mixer for this recipe.
Add into that bowl 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 tablespoon of sweetener, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar alternative, 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, and 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
You can use full, reduced or fat free cream cheese here depending on your calorie/macro needs. Fat free will be the lowest calorie option but highest carb.
Mix everything together for a minute or two with a hand mixer or until it thickens up. You can now add whatever you want into your mix like chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, and so on.
Take out or make some graham cracker crumbs by crushing up your graham crackers. You also want something to put your balls on, I prefer parchment paper so they don’t stick.
Shape your balls with your hands by rolling them around and follow by rolling them around in your graham cracker mix.
Throw them in the fridge for an hour or so and they’ll have an even better texture!
There you go, some no bake cheesecake balls that are seriously delicious! Let me know what you plan on adding into your balls or rolling them around in down below in the comments.
- Make a bunch of small ones!
- You can make a bunch and freeze them but they’ll usually last 4-5 days in the fridge!
Try our Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake next!
5 Minute Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free, Reduced Fat, or Full Fat is up to you
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener - I like Erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Pecans - *Optional
- Graham Cracker - Crumbs *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl
- Mix everything together until smooth
- Fold in your Pecans or anything else you’re adding
- Shape your balls and optionally roll them around in your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Place them in the fridge for 1 hour
- Calories: 816
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1204mg
- Carbs: 90g (Net Carbs: 52g)
- Fiber: 38g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 60g
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 120.4mg
- Carbs: 9g (Net Carbs: 5.2g)
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Protein: 6g