Let every day be your birthday with this healthy, quick, fun, and DELICIOUS 60 Second Birthday Cake Protein Cheesecake recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 6 Tablespoons (90g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Sweetener
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 Teaspoons Rainbow Sprinkles
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 41g
Take out a bowl and add all of your ingredients into it aside from your Rainbow Sprinkles. Mix those ingredients together. Add in 2 Teaspoons of Rainbow Sprinkles and lightly mix those in. Pour your mix into a smaller bowl and top it with the other 2 Teaspoons of Rainbow Sprinkles. This is optional but for more of a cheesecake like texture, wrap it up and put it into the fridge for a couple hours (recommended). Mouthgasm!
- Make enough of them to last you the whole week!
- Use reduced fat or full fat ingredients if you can’t find fat free, it won’t add THAT much fat!