This quick, delicious, healthy, and high fiber Apple Crisp Protein Shake is great way to kill those seasonal cravings!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Apple Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 Cup (30.5g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Apple
- 1/2 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 339
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 287mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 40g
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- The skin of your apple has a ton of benefits, including around 3g of fiber!
- Look for the lowest sugar Greek yogurt you can find!