I promise you’re not dreaming! These Blueberry Low Carb Protein Pancakes made using some Labrada Nutrition LeanPro 100% Whey Protein Powder are healthy, absolutely delicious, and taste even better than they look! The best part? You only need a few ingredients to make them.
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (15g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1 Scoop (39g) LeanPro 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 5 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 484
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 502mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 61g
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
How to make:
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from 1/4 Cup Blueberries into either a food processor or blender.
- Process or blend everything together.
- Lightly mix in the 1/4 Cup Blueberries you left aside.
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium-High heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2 minutes.
- Double or triple this recipe to make enough for the whole family!
- Make them the night before and reheat them for :30 seconds in the microwave!