I promise you’re not dreaming! These Blueberry Low Carb Protein Pancakes made using protein powder are healthy, absolutely delicious, and taste even better than they look! The best part? You only need a few ingredients to make them.
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (15g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1 Scoop (39g) LeanPro 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 5 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 484
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 502mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 61g
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): https://amzn.to/2tE5ppg
How to make:
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from 1/4 Cup Blueberries into either a food processor or blender.
- Process or blend everything together.
- Lightly mix in the 1/4 Cup Blueberries you left aside.
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium-High heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2 minutes.
- Double or triple this recipe to make enough for the whole family!
- Make them the night before and reheat them for :30 seconds in the microwave!