I promise you’re not dreaming! These Blueberry Low Carb Pancakes made using protein powder are healthy, super easy to make, are keto friendly, and taste even better than they look! The best part? You only need a few ingredients to make them!
We’re going to make this blueberry protein pancakes recipe as easy as possible. All you need to do is to add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or really powerful blender.
Can you make this without those? Absolutely! Using a hand mixer will just take a bit longer to produce.
Add into your food processor or blender 2 large whole eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 scoop of your choice flavor protein powder, 5 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries, and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Process or blend everything until smooth.
This is the part where I like to add and lightly mix in a few more fresh blueberries.
Next, take out a pan or griddle and turn your burner on medium heat.
Blueberry Low Carb Pancakes
Once your pan or griddle heat up, coat your pan or griddle with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in. However big or small you want your pancakes is completely up to you.
You’ll want to cook each side of your pancake(s) for around 2:00-3:00 minutes depending on how big or small you made them.
Not enough blueberries? Add some more into your blueberry low carb pancakes before you flip them! You could also add in other things like chocolate chips, sprinkles, banana slices, nuts, and so on.
Remove your protein pancakes from the heat and top them with some sugar free syrup, fat free whipped cream, more fresh blueberries, and anything else you want! Let me know some of your favorite toppings for these in the comments below.
- Looking to meal prep this or make enough for the whole family? Double or triple the recipe by scaling it below and adding more servings.
- Pop them in the microwave for :30 seconds before you’re ready to eat them and you’ll be good to go!
Like coffee with your breakfast? Pair these protein pancakes with our Protein Iced Coffee recipe!
Blueberry Low Carb Pancakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs - or 4 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - or Oat Flour
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 5 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from ¼ Cup Blueberries into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Lightly mix in the ¼ Cup Blueberries you left aside
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium-High heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2 minutes
- Calories: 484
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 502mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 61g