Craving pancakes? If so, how about some healthy, delicious, and QUICK Bodybuilding Protein Pancakes? You don’t need protein powder to make these and they are packed with fiber!
Here is the recipe:
- 12 Tablespoons (184g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 4 Large Egg Whites/2 Large Eggs)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener (or 1 Tablespoon Honey/Brown Rice Syrup)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 438
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 441mg
- Carbs: 51g
- Fiber: 16g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 45g
Combine all of your ingredients for your pancakes into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend everything together. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and then coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2:00-3:00. Mouthgasm!
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
- Add in 2 tablespoons (10g) of cocoa powder to make them chocolate!